Yesterday we got up and raked the leaves in the yard. Luke wanted to rake them because it needed to be done. I wanted to rake them so we could play in them! I kept reminding him this was supposed to be fun, and not something to 'check off the list'. Seemed to be the theme of the weekend. Leaves. Check. Lesson. Check. BYU Game. Check. No, I really do appreciate everything he does, I just have to raz him a little.
Notice Ducky. He seems to be in a lot of our pictures. One of these days I'll have to make a scrapbook page about all the places he's been.

Of course, with such a nice day we couldn't resist a little game of football. Bailee likes to play QB and hand the ball off to us. Then she chases whoever has it, or she turns around and wants us to chase her.

After playing in the leaves we decided to take a drive up the canyon. We like this little park up past Sundance, but hadn't taken Bailee to it before. When we were dating we carved our initials into a tree here, (ahhhhh) so we found it and took a picture. Mostly we just enjoyed the ride and being outside.


We had a really fun day, and we were glad it was so nice so we could play outside.
2 comments:
Very FUN! Thanks for adding me to your blogger! She is a cutie!
What fun you have!!WE miss you Love grandpa and grandma (Elder and Sister)
Post a Comment