Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just Hanging Out

McKinley and Bailee got to play together again today. Mostly they were crying together. I don't know what the deal was today, but neither of them were very happy. Now they are both down for naps. I don't know if they are happy now, but I am! It seems that they usually have the same 'off' days.
So, I took them outside for a little bit to play in the leaves. It took them a minute to catch on, but then they had a great time throwing leaves at each other and at me. Hey, they were smiling and laughing....whatever it takes, right?


Yep, I put two 16 month old girls who had been fighting and pushing all day in a tree, together. (they didn't push or pull, so I'd call that success)

What's a trip outside without a swing? We ended our outside time with smiles and giggles, so mission accomplished.
This is the porch swing that Luke and Morgan wanted to throw over a balcony for Jilyan (who was 8 months pregnant with Jaxon) and I to catch. Sounded like a brilliant idea to them. Hmmmmm. We are still alive and well, so I guess you know how that turned out.



No comments: