Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cougar Basketball

We went to 2 men's basketball games this week, and we are going to another one next Tuesday. The first night (11/14/07) was free t-shirt night.
Whoo hooo! We are hoping they shrink a little in the wash. Bailee clapped for most of the game. Her favorite part is signing Rise and Shout. She waves her hand in the air and says 'rah rah rah' and then puts her hands together and says something to the effect of 'go cougars'. Bailee can handle the crowds, sitting on the benches even the eruptions of noise; but ask if she wants to go see Cos (short for Cosmo) and the panic sets in. I'm not sure what scares her so much, but whenever we see him 'in real life' she freaks out. Yet she loves to look at pictures? I don't get it.
There were definitely more people the first night, must have been because of the t-shirt? We got to see Luci at the game though. She works with the cheerleaders so we went down to visit during half time. Of course she's also best buddies with Cosmo. Luci stopped him to say hi to Bailee and surprisingly she didn't cry. Bailee wouldn't give him five and she was clinging on for dear life, but she didn't cry. This is mean, but I did pry her ducky out of her hands and handed it to Cos for a kiss. That was traumatic, more than I imagined. I don't think Bailee put the duck down again that night. The consolation prize??? Daddy shared popcorn with Bailee. The only thing she likes more than popcorn is chocolate!

No comments: