Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Look what I did!

Here is the most recent picture of me with my hair down....



...and here's what I did yesterday! I really love it, and I'm pretty sure this is the shortest it's ever been. I was a little nervous, but I'm glad I took the plunge!



We are off to the land down south for the Holiday weekend. I should have some pretty good stuff to blog about when we get home. The boys have been planning the family football game for months, or actually maybe a year. We'll have to see what trick plays they come up with. Have a great weekend, and GO COUGS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traci, your hair is darling. You look so cute. Have a great time at Thanksgiving!! Love, Judi

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE HAIR!! I love it!!
- Katie

philip, sherry and family said...

It is way cute Traci, hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Cute! I love it!

Aubrey said...

Found your blog on Alyssa's...hope that's okay!

Love your hair...I actually recently chopped my hair pretty short too!

~Aubrey