I was thinking about some things that I really Love....besides the typical and usual my family, my faith, good friends etc. I post about those quite often, but these are some of the little things that make me smile.
Writing. I used to write a lot. Not so much anymore. I loved to write poetry, essays, talks, in my journal. I had dreams of writing a novel and a children's book. That's something that I would like to do more of again.
Dark chocolate. Yum. I love that you can eat just a little piece and fill satisfied. Of course, I never eat just one little piece. But I could, if I wanted.
I've been to Disneyland twice. When I was 6, and when I was 21. I have wonderful memories of both times, and I absolutely can not WAIT to see Bailee's face when we take her. We're going in just over 4 weeks. We still haven't told her yet, she's going to LOVE it!
Need I say more? I really do love this show! Love to hate Sue. Love the music. Love Kurt. Love to sing along with Defying Gravity. Not that you'll ever hear that.
Is there a more beautiful sight than Tulips in the spring? I think not. Love tulips. We have beautiful red ones in our flower beds and I LOVE them. Too bad they don't last all year long. But I enjoy them while they last.
Strawberries. Yum. I hope to someday grow yummy strawberries of my own. If only I could keep the deer away. Strawberries and cool whip, tasty.
My favorite food group. Seriously. I can't eat enough avocados. I love them on BLT's, on salad, tacos, nachos, on a spoon with a little salt. Love guacamole, and I make really really yummy guacamole. Tomorrow we are having Fajitas (another of my loves) and I can't wait to eat guacamole on those.
Cherries. Beautiful. Red. Cherries. Our tree grows beautiful cherries. Unfortunately, our cherries grow not so beautiful larvae. I'm hoping to change that this year. Not only do I love the fruit, I love the pattern. I love fabric with cherries on it. Little girls clothes with cherries on it. Paper. Speaking of which, I also really love this new treat from Close To My Heart.
The new Cherry-O! Line. LOVE. IT. Is there anything sweeter? I think not. I plan on accenting my kitchen with Cherries. Can't wait.
Love to scrapbook. No, I enjoy scrapbooking. I LOVE paper and buttons and ink and stamps. I LOVE getting my fingers inky and finding the perfect accent for a page or card. I LOVE feeling creative and documenting our life at the same time. And I LOVE watching my family look through the scrapbooks and smile, laugh, and remember.
I'll end with Cupcakes. I adore cupcakes. I always have, and now they are the craze. Chocolate cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting is my favorite. And of course sprinkles. Gotta have sprinkles.












3 comments:
Free cupcake at Sweet Tooth Fairy today :D
~C
I love this post, sometimes it seems like I forget to stop and remember the other things that I LOVE! I just may have to copy this!
Love this! I love avocado's too!
Post a Comment