Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I wish it would rain or something....

The wind has been blowing all day and the dust is killing me. Between allergies and a cold....well it's just not fun. A little rain would help a ton. :)

I pulled out all of my boxes of baby clothes today. There were 6 and they were not small....she really had a ton of clothes! I am a pack rat by nature, and working on getting over that, so I kept EVERYTHING that I had for Bailee. I decided since we are having a boy I really don't need all of these girl clothes. For real, I don't want to store 6 boxes of clothes that I may never get to use again. I kept a small box of my very favorites and even found some things that we can use for our little guy. Yea! If anyone needs some girl clothes sizes 0-3 months all the way to 3T let me know! I have plenty to go around.

It's been kind of fun to start thinking about the things we'll need for the new baby. New blankets, car seat, stroller, diaper bag...things like that. After going through Bailee's stuff though, I am determined not to go overboard. Especially with clothes. She grew out of them so fast that some were only worn a few times.

So the stroller I'm looking at is this. It's a Baby Trend sit and stand double stroller. Anyone have this, or one similar?? Bailee is too independent to sit in a stroller most times, so I thought this would be nice because it will be easy to get in and out of when she's tired of walking. Plus it's not as big and bulky as most double strollers. It has good reviews and a good price at wally world.

Bailee climbed in bed with me this morning and said "let's just talk, mom." I love when she says that, it's usually followed by some pretty random but cute comments. First we talked about "the church". This topic always starts with the list of people she wants to see at church. Cowboy Cora, Sister Amy, Sister Stott Marie, (yeah, that's what she calls her), Cowboy John (he gives her candy) and the Bishop (but only if she can give him something...aka the tithing). After we talked about "the church" and being reverent she said to me "Mom, I don't know how to be a big sister." Awww. I told her she could be the baby's friend and help mommy and that's how she can be a big sister. She's so sweet about the baby, she likes to talk to him and call him "tokyo". I don't care how much she wants to name him Pinochio, it's not happening. But she's so cute about it.


Here's some cute pics of Bailee being "daddy the ref"



And here are the cards we'll be making at this months card class. Visit my website calendar for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailee is a cute referee. Love the cards. The stroller you want is very cute!!!We are so excited for the new little guy