Friday, March 13, 2009

Close To My Heart Party

I'm doing a Close To My Heart party tomorrow! I took some time off from parties and now it's time to get them going again. We have an amazing Spring Idea book with some incredible Products. I'm offering a free gift to anyone who attends tomorrow's party or places an order for it. Just email or call me for the address.

Also! I just got the first glimpse of the National Scrapbooking Month Promotion and I have to say it's probably going to be my favorite ever. National Scrapbooking Month is in May, but starting in April you can get the amazing new kit at a great discount or even for free! I'll be posting pictures soon, but really, you don't want to miss this! So go to my website and check out the Calendar for Open Booking Dates! Book your party today!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

How did your party go? I hope it went simply wonderful!!!