wow did I miss something? We had no idea that your eggo was prego, but from the comment above looks like you are so congrats!!! How exciting!
Well I was really writting you to tell you that I FINALLY started to read Twilight, today in fact. Jana had let me borrow her books months ago and I figure I need to finish before I see her again! So I'm on page 55 so I'll let u know how it goes! Finally right?!
5 comments:
We look good! ;-)
Congrats on the new addition that's on his or her way.
wow did I miss something? We had no idea that your eggo was prego, but from the comment above looks like you are so congrats!!! How exciting!
Well I was really writting you to tell you that I FINALLY started to read Twilight, today in fact. Jana had let me borrow her books months ago and I figure I need to finish before I see her again! So I'm on page 55 so I'll let u know how it goes! Finally right?!
Wow, we are so excited for you and your new baby. We hope you feel better Traci.
Yeah!!! Congrats Traci. And I love the Twilight pics.
Post a Comment