Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise!

Grandma and Grandpa Spencer gave us a call Saturday evening and asked Bailee to open the door. We were quite surprised to find they had driven up to see us. They caught Bailee off guard though, so she wasn't quite as happy as normal. We had lots of fun playing games and reading stories. Bailee loved playing Yahtzee. She would dump out the die and say "I won!" It was super cute.

She just can't get enough of Grandpa, I think that goes both ways.
When Grandpa realized that Bailee's boots were getting too small he started hunting for a new pair. After a couple of months he found one, not quite what he was looking for, but Bailee loves them.

While Mom and Dad were here they helped us with some big projects. We so appreciate all of your help. Next time you come up it'll be all play and no work!

1 comment:

LeMira said...

Okay, the boots thing just cracks me up because I remember your little sister going EVERYWHERE with her boots on. She refused to take them off. So funny!