Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Age:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Vacation Spot: St. George
Where I live: Pleasant Grove, UT

Where I grew up: Hiko, NV
Where I want to Travel: Laie, Hawaii
Favorite Food: Fajitas with Guacamole of course...or maybe the better answer is Guacamole with anything else. :)
My Favorite Treat:
My favorite animal: I don't really have one, but the Pandas are what I was most excited to see at the San Diego Zoo.
Past Love: NKOTB
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name: Bulkley (Bulkley River is located in the Bulkley district of the District of Columbia, Canada.)
I am tagging everyone, this is a really fun tag. You look up your answers on Google images and see what comes up, using the first page only. It was crazy to see some of the images that came up. Try it!

3 comments:

Nicole B. said...

This looks like fun, I am going to have to give it a try. Oh, and is that building really in Hiko?

LeMira said...

I really liked this tag. I just did it on my blog. Although, I think you got some better images for certain things.

E and J said...

This was fun! Good find!