Our new family pictures and Bailee's 2 year old pics
Nicole did our pictures again, and of course they are amazing. I just wanted to share them. There are a couple of funny ones, I'm glad she posted those too. Enjoy! http://www.nicolebulkley.com/bulkley/
We took these at this park with a lake in AF. Its up by Lone Peak HS, but I can't remember the name of it. Nicole is such an amazing photographer. Bailee is usually crying or being a little stinker when we are trying to do pictures, and she still somehow gets amazing pictures of Bailee smiling. She's magic! Check out her photo blog http://nicolebulkleyphotography.blogspot.com for more pics and her website for pricing (www.nicolebulkley.com) She lives in Cedar City but she comes up a lot.
6 comments:
Where did you take those, and how much does she charge people? They are amazing!
~C
We took these at this park with a lake in AF. Its up by Lone Peak HS, but I can't remember the name of it. Nicole is such an amazing photographer. Bailee is usually crying or being a little stinker when we are trying to do pictures, and she still somehow gets amazing pictures of Bailee smiling. She's magic! Check out her photo blog http://nicolebulkleyphotography.blogspot.com
for more pics and her website for pricing (www.nicolebulkley.com) She lives in Cedar City but she comes up a lot.
I LOVE Bailee in that dress! She is so cute! Way to go on having a BEAUTIFUL family!
They turned out really cute Traci!! Way adorable!
They are so cute We love you Love Grandpa and Grandma B
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment