We went south for my Dad's family reunion. I carried the camera around all day, and these are the only pictures we took. Go figure. We had fun though, and I did get some video of Grandma and Grandpa Spencer.
Yes, that is Luke on a horse.
The exciting news of the day...James finally asked my dad if he could marry Trina. Now wedding plans are in full swing. Congrats you guys, we're super excited!
Traci your blog is so cute. What a fun family reunion. Riding horses is so fun. Bailee is so cute and growing up so fast. It sounds like you are having a fun and busy summer.
6 comments:
Traci your blog is so cute. What a fun family reunion. Riding horses is so fun. Bailee is so cute and growing up so fast. It sounds like you are having a fun and busy summer.
OMG, Luke on a horse. Now you for sure have to scrapbook that one! Excited to see you guys this weekend.
looks fun Traci and I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk to you more at Bryant and Mindy's shower. It was good to see you though!
That looks like a lot of fun!
I really love reading your blog. It is so cute and fun!!!
Looks like you guys had fun, it is always nice to see family. I think your reunion was probably a little bigger than mine!
Post a Comment