Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another horse story

This horse has been at R-Place for as long as I can remember. I'm sure that I rode it as a little kid. I remember that it used to cost 1o cents. Now they have it rigged so it's free, you just push the button.
Bailee loves to ride it. She'd stay all day if I'd let her.
After loading Cocoa up, we stopped at R-Place to ride the horse and have an ice cream. Oh, and go to the potty a hundred times. I don't know what her fascination with public potties is, but she always has to go check out the potty when we go somewhere.
When we were leaving there was this cute little baby goat outside. Bailee loved it! She was petting it and then grabbed it's collar and tried to walk it around. Now she wants Grandma and Grandpa to get a goat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are not getting a goa, no matter what grandpa says
Grandma