Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bailee's Bike

Bailee had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's, but she was glad to be home. She took her new bike out for a ride, and didn't even mind wearing the helmet. When I asked her where she wanted to go, she told me "Anne's house". So we rode down the street to Anne's house.

When we arrived at Anne's, Bailee looked at me and said "I made it Mom, I made it!" She was so cute. But Anne wasn't home. We'll have to visit again sometime soon, we want to meet Anne's new baby sister!


And look what was waiting for us when we returned from Nevada!!! A FENCE! I am so super excited about it. Now we'll just wait for them to put the privacy slats in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Trike Bailee. You will have to bring it over and ride bikes with Braylee sometime!!

The Wents said...

I don't even recognize the back yard. WE need to come and visit, I haven't been there in a year.