Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Three weeks later...

...and I think I've finally mastered this omelet thing. I went from veggie scrambles to this....
Eggs and a tiny bit of cheese for protein, but mostly veggies. I can't eat enough fruits and vegetables these days. Such a problem to have! I seriously cannot eat sweets. Occasionally I'll try a bite of something, but the sugar just makes me sick!!! I hope I don't binge this summer.... I do miss my coke-a-day. I am constantly dreaming about drinking water. I'm not a big water drinker, but not being able to handle any at all is killing me! 

Speaking of water. I am really sensitive to chlorine. It took me years to figure out that's why most tap water hurts my stomach. I remember when they started treating the water in my hometown, I would get the worst tummy aches. For a long time I just thought it was water in general. The water at home was fine though. My parents have a well and the water is really good. I realized I could drink that water, and some brands of bottled water. With my heightened sense of smell, thanks to pregnancy, I can smell the chlorine in our water. It's terrible! The worst is when the kids are taking a bath. It seriously smells like a swimming pool. Between the steam and the smell, showers are killer. I've set new personal records for how quickly I get in and out. My mother would be impressed! 

And that was a tangent! Prego brain is real, I tell ya'! It's a good thing I'm a list maker or some things would never get done. I best get to work in these quiet hours that both kids are at school... looming deadlines and all that!

1 comment:

Judi Bulkley said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Traci. This is a great blog. I love you