Living on apples, eggs, and taquitos. A few sips of Squirt to get my meds down. I can't wait to drink water, milk, and coke without gagging. I can't wait to enjoy a bit of chocolate, ice cream, and chicken.
I'm dreading the nasty orange sugar drink. I wonder if there's an alternative?
We have an ultrasound next week and a fetal echo in two weeks. I'm anxious to get through both of those so I can make a plan. Also, there's some darling baby clothes I've got my eye on.
In other news... My sweet Bailee is closer to 8 than 7! She is making plans to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. We've been talking about what that means. I've thought about this for nearly 8 years. It's such a big descision for a little person to make. I want it to truly be a choice my kids make. I remember the months leading up to my baptism. I was really excited. I know it was a choice I made myself, and I've never questioned that choice.
Bai is also anxious to learn to sew, crochet, and knitt. True to form she's planning, in detail, her birthday party. Love this girl, attitude and all.
Maddox! Oh this kid is full of life! The simplest things bring him so much happiness. For Christmas he wanted a BYU football helmet, a #37 jersey, and a BYU flag. His dream came true, and it's like Christmas morning every morning. He cannot wait to get dressed in his BYU stuff and play a dozen games a day, complete with a parade. I wish his love for life and simple things could rub off on everyone around him. He has the best attitude of anyone I've ever met. He faces each day and every challenge with a smile.
He's turned into quite the party planner as well. He's got the details for his 5th birthday all worked out. Down to where everyone can hide so we can surprise him. He's so easy to please, it makes me want to make all of his wishes come true.
Hopefully I can be organized enough to make it all happen. I'll try and use the nesting period to my advantage.
And now, I'm off to get some work done. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
There are alternatives to the orange drink, if you OB allows! I have heard of jelly beans but my midwife practice allowed me to drink Orange Juice but to be honest the quantity is a lot more then the orange drink, I think it is 20 oz or something like that. With my first it was easy. With my second, she was laying funning and I had been having a horrid time eating, even a small amount of anything made me bloated and full. So that much to drink in a short time (less then 5 min. to down it) was hard.
Post a Comment