Monday, December 9, 2013

Gingerbread Village

It was gingerbread house decorating day yesterday! I love this little kit. Everyone gets to make their own house, and we have a village. Sweet Bailee realized there was an extra house and immediately claimed it for baby. 

Maddox decorated his all by himself. He was very specific about each candy. I put the frosting on, and he went to town. I'm sure he ate his fair share of candies. 

Miss Bailee took her time. She's so artistic and creative. I'm sure she didn't eat a single piece, or lick the frosting. 

Luke even created a sidewalk. So cute. 

This one is mine. Not my finest work, but considering I didn't get a nap yesterday, I'm lucky to have done any of it. 

And last, but not least, baby's house. Next year, when I'm not gagging, I'm sure it'll be more festive.

No comments: