Monday, November 25, 2013

I really should be sleeping. Tomorrow will be rough. I didn't take a nap today, so I have no excuse to be up still!

Except that Maddox is sounding sick and I worry. Every time he gets sick, I struggle between being paranoid and being cautious. 

Also, today I've been extra emotional. A combination of Stake Conference and pregnancy hormones. Stake conference was wonderful though. So many things to think about and put into action. 

I was reading some pioneer family history that's got me on edge. It was a life sketch and the ancestor mentioned several times the loss of a child followed by a new baby to 'take said child's place.' It makes me more paranoid. Also, I don't think one child can take the place of another. Maybe fill the emptiness in your arms, but never that hole in your heart. 

My thoughts are all over the place! On that note, I'm going to check Maddox's oxygen level and try really hard to sleep. Even though the heaters on and masking me extra nauseated. 

No comments: