It's been awhile since I put any pictures up of what we've been up to. So I just pulled these out of the last file I moved from my phone to the computer.
Maddox LOVES ridding the bus to and from School.He waves to us as they pull away. Cute boy!
Jen and I went down to Payson for the Onion Days concert. Deana Carter! She sang some old favorites and some new stuff from her upcoming album. Super fun girls evening, though I'm sure Luke would have enjoyed this show. Too bad there was a football game that night.
We walked for Healing Hearts! This is IHH's main fundraiser for the year. It's a lot of work to put together such an awesome event. It's a good think we've got awesome people to do that.
We introduced the kids to an old classic. They loved it. I was surprised at how sad it was. And a bit scary too. I don't remember that from way back when. I'm guessing those aren't the parts my kiddos remember either.
Some cute little donations for our Walk for Healing Hearts.
I'm pretty sure I need Riley to make me one of these.
Riley did make a bunch of these! He donated a couple to IHH for the Walk for Healing Hearts, and then made some to sell. The heart is painted red, and the stem is black. Way super cute yard art, and for a good cause! These are $35 and Riley and Tami are donating $15 of that to IHH. You know you need one!
I discovered Bailee's "hog nose" in a box. She and Maddox took turns putting it on. We had to send Auntie Trudi pictures. She' was proud of her little hogs!
Is this not the sweetest thing you've ever seen? These two came up with this on their own, we were just lucky enough to catch it on film. Maddox may or may not watch a little too much Sophia the First. However, I think it will work in his favor later on. I can't wait to have a similar video 13 years from now when these two go to their first dance together... no pressure!
He's sneezing...not crying.
One of our favorite traditions is Labor Day weekend in Payson with the Morgan Bulkley family. (And the rest of the Bulkley clan, when they can make it.) We usually stay the whole weekend, but this time we just came for the parade and a bbq. Always a party!
We got to see Disney's Planes, thanks to HopeKids. It was actually a good one. I didn't have high hopes.
A fortune that did come true. A week later, Mom, Dad and Trina came to visit.
BYU vs Texas! This was a fun night! I didn't check the weather though, so was completely unprepared for the down pour! It's a good thing I wasn't wearing mascara....
Because of the crazy long weather delay, we decided to go back to the care and warm up. We were soaked through! The heater helped to dry us out, but once I get cold I have a hard time warming back up. I was worried they wouldn't be able to scan our tickets.... They did dry out eventually and I was able to put them in our 'ticket box'. Good memories.
Game time! And we were playing Texas! I'll be honest, I didn't think there was a chance we would win this game. It's Texas! I was just hoping it wouldn't be a blow out.
Remember how I wasn't prepared for the weather? Thankfully our cousin Jake had a dry jacket, and he gave it to me to wear. I told Luke that Jake saved him money... I wouldn't have lasted very long before I went and bought a new BYU sweatshirt. I did go in search of some warm socks, but they don't sell socks at the stadium.
The team gathering to sing the fight song after a fantastic win. It was the best game I think I've ever been to. Crazy that QB was the high scorer for the night, followed by our Kicker.
Bailee was so confused by this picture. She has never seen Uncle Shane with hair. She wasn't sure which one was her dad, or who the other guy was.
Have you forgotten? Never. It seems like lifetime ago, and yet I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was at UNR. A freshman in my first semester of college. I was watching the news as the 2nd plane hit. That image is burned in my mind forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment