Today I did a little photo session with the kids. I need some pictures for the cute frame in my bathroom (see below) and envisioned black and white of the two of them together. Now I just need to get them printed. Maddox adores his big sister, and I'm certain she feels the same. They both love to make each other laugh and smile. Priceless.
My most recent home project has been the upstairs bathroom. I've been looking for a shower curtain, and stumbled across this one at Target. It was love at first sight! Love the trees, love the colors, love the owls and squirrels. To make it even better, one of CTMH's newest paper packets, Twitterpated, matches it perfectly! (You can check out the paper on my ctmh website!)
This frame probably looks a little funny.... But I covered it in the matching Twitterpated paper, and am going to put some cute pics in tomorrow. Unfortunately, neither of these pictures does the color of the bathroom justice. It is a really pretty green, if your a CTMH fan, it's sweet leaf. The pics look dark, but the bathroom is really bright and fun. Love it! (almost as much as Maddox's room!)
So did you figure out the difference in Maddox?? Besides that he's gaining weight (he's up to 11 lbs 9.5 oz) and getting taller (23 1/2 inches).... No feeding tube! That has been so nice, and kind of stressful at the same time. I have to keep track of every cc he takes in so we can be sure he's getting enough to gain weight. So far, so good, but it's harder than I thought it would be. We also saw the cardiologist last week. Things are pretty much the same, though his heart function is down slightly. They decided to go ahead and put him on a med to help increase the function. We'll keep following up, and hopefully not need to make any major changes or have any surgeries until the first of the year. He's almost 3 months old!!!! It's hard to believe, but we really are so grateful for every minute we have him.
So did you figure out the difference in Maddox?? Besides that he's gaining weight (he's up to 11 lbs 9.5 oz) and getting taller (23 1/2 inches).... No feeding tube! That has been so nice, and kind of stressful at the same time. I have to keep track of every cc he takes in so we can be sure he's getting enough to gain weight. So far, so good, but it's harder than I thought it would be. We also saw the cardiologist last week. Things are pretty much the same, though his heart function is down slightly. They decided to go ahead and put him on a med to help increase the function. We'll keep following up, and hopefully not need to make any major changes or have any surgeries until the first of the year. He's almost 3 months old!!!! It's hard to believe, but we really are so grateful for every minute we have him.


4 comments:
Been thinking about all of you. Your bathroom looks so cute! I also love the brown in Maddox's room. How fun to get to decorate just how you want! Hope things keep going well for you. Glad to hear Maddox keeps improving. You're amazing. We are hoping we'll be home for a visit at Christmas time, so we'll see you then!
I'm trying to catch up a bit on blogs. Its so good to see that Maddox is doing better! We've been thinking about moving back in to our house around January. We will see for sure the end of this month. Good to know you guys are on the street for good now. I'd love to see our girls go to school. i'd love to have Baylee come to play too. Give you a little one on one with Maddox. I'm sure three year olds are hard, since I have one.
The bathroom looks cute. It's fun to see you guys put your personality into the house. Where did you get Maddox's costume. I wanted to get a skelton for Kellen but can't find one in his size.
SO CUTE! Love Love Love your bathroom. Maddox looks sooo good. And I LOVE his costume. I wanted to get skeleton PJs for little boy and little girl at our house.
Post a Comment