When we were looking for houses, I kept telling my mom I don't like to paint so I wanted to buy something that didn't need to be painted. She kept telling me that she loves to paint, and would come and help me when I was ready. So this past weekend she came up to hold Maddox and help me paint. This room was already blue, and I love the color. But because of Maddox's 'purple' blood, he always looks a little blue. Being in a blue room just makes him look that much bluer. I love the brown and blue look and had already crocheted him an afghan in those colors, so I decided to paint the room brown. I was even more excited when my mom told me she still had a gallon of brown paint from her last project. So before she came I taped off the blue and did a second coat. Here is the result!
In this corner, just above the boarder, I'm going to get some white wooden letters and put his name on the wall.
Some of my favorite pics of our little guy.
My dad worked on the baby show a few weeks ago and got Maddox and Bailee new furniture. I'm so excited! The set he got Maddox will match the room so perfectly! (I'm going to be selling the changing table, so if you know anyone that needs one.....)
We also painted the master bedroom, but I'm not going to post pics until it's completed. It probably will look a little weird if you don't have my vision of the final product.
Our next project will be flooring. Have I mentioned how awesome my dad and his job is?? He got several pallets of lamenant wood flooring. He's going to help us do the master bedroom, the hallway, and the upstairs living room. So excited!!
We also painted the master bedroom, but I'm not going to post pics until it's completed. It probably will look a little weird if you don't have my vision of the final product.
Our next project will be flooring. Have I mentioned how awesome my dad and his job is?? He got several pallets of lamenant wood flooring. He's going to help us do the master bedroom, the hallway, and the upstairs living room. So excited!!
2 comments:
Love it Love it Love it. It's even cuter in person! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the house. And I am so glad you found a home you feel is right for your family!
You are so amazing! Will you come help me with some ideas? I SO CANNOT DECORATE! I'm out of money right now so lets wait until tax return time! LOL!
Post a Comment