I first heard this song one day as I was driving to Primary's to be with Maddox. I cried. All through my pregnancy I joked that this little boy would give me hell his whole life, after all, I was sicker than I had been with Bailee. I was wrong. Because Luke was such a sweet little boy I kept saying I hoped he was just like his daddy. Maddox is such a sweet and happy baby, but I never imagined he'd start his life off so much like his daddy. Mom B. found these pictures the other day and showed them to me. It was crazy to see Luke as a baby looking so much like Maddox.
Luke and Maddox

Van and Luke

Luke's angels.
I wish I had pictures of Maddox's angels. That's the only way to describe the nurses and dr.'s at PCMC. Miracles happen there every minute, and it's in large part to the incredible people that work there. I truly believe that they are guided step by step by God.
I am so looking forward to the years ahead and watching Maddox following in many of his daddy's footsteps. If he's anything like Luke, he will be amazing.
I am so looking forward to the years ahead and watching Maddox following in many of his daddy's footsteps. If he's anything like Luke, he will be amazing.



6 comments:
What a sweet post and tribute to Luke. It's crazy seeing the pics of Luke again and seeing the similarities of their beginnings.
You amaze me lady! Thanks for putting life back into perspective for me and letting my tears help cleanse my heart today.You are amazing. Congrats on your new house. It will be fun to have you next to Jonathan's parents permanently now! If they ever get their house done we'll start coming over more! LOL! Thanks again!
Wow, they look so much alike! I can't believe he is 3 months old already.
Amazing photos!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH
Jacob's Momma
Great photos. . .so much legacy. Happy 3 month B-day to Maddox.
(HUGS)
Wow those are amazing pictures! That is so neat you have them, things look almost the same, just up to date. Glad your little guy is doing so fantasic, gaining 5oz in 1 week is awesome, Kylie always has had a hard time with the weight gaining thing, they want her to gain 10 pounds by her Fontan, don't think we will make it, she has only gained ounces in the last couple of months. I have a blog if you want to see it email me your email address, bnctaylor@msn.com I keep it private, Your litte family is so adorable. Glad things are doing so great!
Post a Comment