That Maddox gained another 5 oz this past week!! So excited. The bigger he can be before the next surgery, the better. Each oz is a blessing! He's eating from the bottle like a champ and growing like a weed, only much much cuter.
I have to scan and share a few more pics from Luke's younger days that I found. Maddox has his daddy's smile, so cute!
Bailee is becoming more of a diva everyday. I love it, except when it drives me crazy. :) The best thing I've done for her (well, probably not the truly best thing...and it may be more for me) is get her a closet space saver bar. It puts the clothes at her height and she LOVES it. My 3 year old hangs up her own clothes! And now that she can reach her dresses she gets dressed herself. This morning she put together a brown ensemble and came to me saying "Can we go somewhere today so I can go out in this outfit?" So cute. I need to take a picture. Bailee continues to love dance class and when we ask her to show us her dance she tells us it's a secret. I guess we'll have to wait for the recital. She's always dancing around the house and being Hannah Montana. When I asked her where she got her sweet dance moves I shouldn't have been surprised when she said "From Grandpa Spencer". That's a pretty typical answer. That's where she grew so big, because she drank her milk. It's where she got so smart, because he lets her watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse whenever she wants. It's where she got so cute. Yeah, pretty much the answer for everything. This girl cracks me up (and Brad, just ask her) and I am loving this age. (except for when it drives me crazy. Oh wait, I already said that.)
Luke continues to work so hard. We appreciate his sacrifice and willingness. I know it's not easy for him, but he does his best and is incredible. He's got a lot on his plate right now, but if anyone can handle it, it's Luke.
More pics of the house projects next week! Getting super excited about getting things done! And did I mention that I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree?? But I will wait until Thanksgiving, I promise! It's going to look so good in our new living room!
Oh, and Grammpy???? Bailee really needs a real tree this year. If she says pretty please do you think you could bring her one??
1 comment:
Hey every oz. counts when your talking about the next surgery...will keep your family in our thoughts...as he continues to grow and become stronger.
Hugs,
Mike Patton
Intermountain Healing Hearts-VP
Post a Comment