We are going home tomorrow, right after the 11 am meds. That's how the next 5 weeks will be scheduled, around the meds. I am so excited to get home! Maddox is doing amazing. I know I keep saying this, but he is so much better than when we took him home 2 weeks ago. (wow, that seems like forever ago.) His color is amazing, he's not cranky, (though he may get cranky when he has to see me every day instead of the variety of nurses and drs) he just looks and feels so much better. So I'm counting down the hours! I have to demonstrate my med giving skills 2 more times before they let us leave, and then do it again when the home health nurse comes. I'm becoming a pro. :)
I PROMISE I will get pics posted soon, just as soon as I figure out how to be a mom to 2 kiddo's at the same time. Seriously, can't wait. I totally missed out on the 'sleep when the baby sleeps' and laying around for 6 weeks to recover. (yeah right, like any mom really gets to do that) So instead we'll take walks around the neighborhood and go to the park, avoid places (especially in doors) with lots of people and germs, and find a few signs to post (we love you, but keep your germs.) I'm thinking of getting one for Maddox that says "I know I'm cute but please don't touch or breath on me".
So here we go again....
1 comment:
I keep checking back to see how things are going. Hopefully he keeps doing good. You are such a strong mom!
Post a Comment