Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break??

Aren't you all glad you came last week??

4 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

First I was like, oh snap you guys got it bad, but then I just looked out my glass door and see we did too, what the heck huh?
:)
~C

audreyspencer said...

Hi! Glad you caught up with us before we went private.

I hate how it will go right from winter to summer. I don't like the heat either!

Chelsea said...

omg I'm so glad we got out of there just in time!!! That's so crazy to me, it was beautiful just days before! I thought you guys were done with the snow, and in the home stretch for summer!
We love you guys and loved being with you for a few days! Wish we were closer! Thanks for everything!

The Wents said...

It would have been kind of fun to be there for that. Even though I hate the cold, we are in full blown heat now. I think it was 90 yesterday. We had such a fun trip.