Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peanut Butter Playdough

I mixed up a batch of Peanut Butter Play Dough to occupy the kids while Nicole finished taking some pictures of Kellen. They LOVED it! I forgot how greasy it is.... well worth the mess though.




I'm surprised Bailee didn't have a belly ache....she ate so much of this stuff!

And since I'm sharing, here's the recipe that I used. (from Jill Hatch)

1 C Peanut Butter
1 C Corn Syrup
1 1/4 C Powdered Sugar
1 1/4 C Powdered Milk

Mix everything together. The consistency can vary--- softer or harder. That is done by using the powdered milk. Also, this works best if it's chilled for at least 2 hours before use.

(I didn't chill it, it was a last minute idea. Maybe it wouldn't have been so greasy if I had?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter play dough is a lot of fun for sure