Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flower Girl

Bailee get's to be a flower girl in Auntie Trina's wedding next month. She has been itching to wear her 'wedding' dress, so we let her wear it to church today.
I even did her hair up and put some sparkly 'diamonds' in it.
Watching her try and put her own shoes on was a treat. She did finally get them on before I got out of the shower.


Bailee looked like a little princess and she loved every minute of it. Thanks Grammy and Grampy for the 'wedding' dress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl. Bailee looks so grown up in her "wedding dress"

Annie Berntson said...

Oh my gosh - SO CUTE!!!!

Chelsea said...

That is the cutest dress! No that is the cutest girl! Bailee is going to be the most beautiful flower girl there ever was!!

Chelsea said...

P.S. I forgot to mention, I am very impressed with that up-style...way to go trac!