Bailee and I watch Signing Time at least once a day. She absolutley loves this show and has learned so much! I am constantly amazed at the signs she has picked up! The episode we've been watching latley is called Movin and Grovin and teaches movement signs. So we are sitting down having a fantastic lunch today, (for those of you who care....we had Wild Rice and Chicken Soup, Grilled Cheese sandwhiches, and pomegranites) and the house starts to rattle and shake. Bailee gave me the funniest look, "What was that mom?". You'd think after the past few weeks she wouldn't even notice, right? So I tell her, "That shaking and rattling is from those big trucks. Do you see them out the window?" She looks out the window and starts shaking! There is no technical sign for shaking your body, so she just starts shaking her body. I of course had to grab the camera for this moment. One of these day's I'll do a video. :)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Shake, Shake!
Bailee and I watch Signing Time at least once a day. She absolutley loves this show and has learned so much! I am constantly amazed at the signs she has picked up! The episode we've been watching latley is called Movin and Grovin and teaches movement signs. So we are sitting down having a fantastic lunch today, (for those of you who care....we had Wild Rice and Chicken Soup, Grilled Cheese sandwhiches, and pomegranites) and the house starts to rattle and shake. Bailee gave me the funniest look, "What was that mom?". You'd think after the past few weeks she wouldn't even notice, right? So I tell her, "That shaking and rattling is from those big trucks. Do you see them out the window?" She looks out the window and starts shaking! There is no technical sign for shaking your body, so she just starts shaking her body. I of course had to grab the camera for this moment. One of these day's I'll do a video. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment