Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our big helper

Bailee likes to help clean up, she must get that from her daddy. {Smiles} She especially likes to hold the dust pan. Unfortunately when she 'helps' it usually takes a whole lot longer, and I end of sweeping the stuff into piles at least 3 or 4 times. At least she tries though, right?
Bailee also love to climb on the table. I was making dinner and turned around to see her on the table picking flowers. Of course when she noticed that I was watching her she started shaking her head and saying "No, no, no." Maybe one of these days she'll learn that no means not to do it. Another day she climbed on the table, turned on the radio and started dancing. What am I going to do with her?
I need to get a picture of her signing 'please'. She totally thinks that if she says please she should get whatever she wants. We're working on that.

{Ha Ha....Bailee just saw the picture of her picking flowers and started saying "No, no" again. }

We had our first snow of the season yesterday and last night. I didn't get a picture this morning though, and it was melted by the time we got out of church. Bailee didn't even play in it, we'll have to let her next time.

That's about as exciting as we were this week, not at all compared to last week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest baby ever