Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2 weeks!

Little Landon is growing so fast! He has gained nearly a pound, and grown 2 1/2 inches! He is eating around the clock, smiling when he's awake, watching the chaos around him, and bringing so much joy to our family! 

Landon is such a happy, content baby. He loves to be swaddled up and snuggled. This momma isn't complaining! 

Luke's first Father's Day as the daddy of three! 



I can't get over his sweetness. 


Looking so tiny in his big crib!



Bailee and Maddox adore him, and he seems to enjoy watching them. We've watched Tball games and gymnastics, gone to the library and church, and showed him off to everyone. 

Bailee thinks we should put him up for adoption, so we can adopt him. 

Maddox asked me why the baby was eating my belly button.... time for an anatomy lesson. He has also come up with an answer for me when I can't help him because I'm feeding the baby. "Put your shirt down and get him off of there!"

People ask how I'm adjusting to having three kids. It's been pretty easy so far, because Luke has been here. I don't have to divide my attention between three kids at a time. That's been a sweet blessing. 

While we continue to pray for a new job soon, we are trying to enjoy this extra time together. We all have enjoyed having Luke around! We are probably getting spoiled with all of his help and attention. His next job will have to be better hours! 

No comments: