Thursday, March 20, 2014

Change is good!

I can drink milk!
And eat cereal!
And drink orange juice!
And drink water!

The thought of coke still makes my tummy turn, so I'll hold off. I really should just give it up, especially since I haven't had a coke for 5 months!!! But really, I miss the burn of the carbonation. 

I've returned to the stage of nothing really sounds good, and I don't want to cook, but put it in front of me and I'll probably eat it. 

I probably should take a belly photo. This baby is really pushing out. I either really don't remember how being pregnant felt, or this one is pretty different. (Except for the sick part.) I got uncomfortable pretty quickly, and it's not getting any easier. Sleeping is rough. Walking is rough. Sitting is rough. But, this little boy is worth every second. I can't wait to meet him and kiss his sweet chubby cheeks. Just about 12 weeks! 


Here's my latest project. This one is actually for Maddox. I never got around to making him one, and this time around I am in constant need of a project.

No comments: