Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Breakfast!

I'm back on a smoothie kick! Mostly I just throw a bunch of fruits and veggies in the blender and drink it up. This morning I found a recipe for a sunrise smoothie. I used that as a start, and added spinach, milk, water, and honey. It's super yummy. It's not as pink as usual because I didn't add raspberries or blackberries, but if you put it in a colored cup, you can't even tell what color it is. So here's what I did:

1 banana
10 Oz frozen strawberries
Juice from 3 small clementines
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 cup frozen oj concentrate
1 cup whole milk
1 cup water
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
2 tbs honey

I blend the liquid and spinach first, and longest so there aren't bits floating around. After that I just add a few things, and blend in between. 



No comments: