We got Maddox's cath and sedated echo scheduled for late May. This whole surgery thing is just making me sick. I know it's necessary, and I don't
not want him to have it. I know it's in the Lords hands and that whatever happens we'll be able to handle. I know that I trust his Dr.'s and especially Dr. AK (his surgeon) immensely. I just love this kid so stinking much it hurts, and this is going to be the hardest thing we've faced so far.
I just really need to let it go and not think about it anymore. Or something like that....
3 comments:
My thoughts are with you!
Do lots of fun stuff to keep our minds off it! We are praying for you! I love your strength and faith. You amaze me babe.
My new mantra is "Worring about it will not change the outcome" Thanks to pinterest. I hope it starts working soon.
Post a Comment