Monday, December 13, 2010

Uh yeah

If you have our blog on your blog list, have you noticed that it shows my last update as Malibu? What's up with that? I don't know about you but I usually only check out the blogs when it shows an update. So maybe no one is reading anymore?

This not having a computer thing is making me nuts. There are 2 positives though. First is we've needed a new computer for a while. We bought ours when we were first married 6 years ago and it's served it's purpose well. But it's been on the verge of crashing for awhile. The second positive is that just a day or so after the crash, Luke brought home an iPod touch. He found it in a car and it was never claimed. We have wireless here, so I do have a little bit of access.

Isn't it insane how dependent we've become on these machines? For communication, work, play, gathering information, creating, sharing, reading, writing. I've lost all of my documents and the thing I'm most disappointed about is the loss of my address book! I did back up earlier this year, so I may have some stuff still. We'll have to see what we can find when we get a new computer. We missed an insanely good deal a couple of weeks ago and now I want to wait to find another good deal. I hope its soon.

1 comment:

jerrod and stephs family said...

traci i read your blog cause its the only way i know how you and your family are doing. i need to come to slc to visit you and your family sorry we werent able to last january when my dad had his heart attck.