Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the Season

We celebrated Luke's birthday a day early, on Friday, with a SURPRISE party. It was so much fun to get together with friends and family and talk about years gone by. I love hearing stories of Luke growing up, even if I've already heard them a hundred times, it never gets old (or borring!). So HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my best friend, the best husband and father a girl could ask for, and amazing guy.

We've had a busy month already, and lots of fun things coming up. Love the magic of this time of year. I need to be better at taking pictures to share!

On a sad note our computer crashed, for real this time, and I'm realizing how dependent I am on the machine. Hopefully we'll find the right computer at the right price very soon. Thankfully I have been really faithful at backing up pictures.

Well there's a quick update! I hope the next one is using our own new computer and includes pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke