Wow, that's a big number. :)
So today I bottled peaches. They are BEAUTIFUL! I have enjoyed looking at them all evening. I have one more box to bottle tomorrow. It's a time consuming, tiring project. But I feel it is well worth the effort. Maddox had discovered that he LOVES peaches. He scarfs them down.
Since we had plenty of peaches around, I also decided to make a peach pie for FHE. Super easy and super delicious! At least to Maddox and I. Luke and Bailee don't have the same love of peaches that Maddox and I do. Sad.
Tomorrow we're off to story time at the library. Bailee is sad that it's English story time instead of Spanish story time. She's been practicing the "Buenos Dias" song all week and can't wait to sing it. Friday can't come soon enough for her. Except I reminded her that she has Dance tomorrow, and that cheered her right up.
AHHHH! Maddox is CRAWLING! He crawled for the first time at our therapy play group last Thursday, and now he is EVERYWHERE! From a physical therapy stand point, that is GREAT news. From a mommy stand point....the jury is still out. I love his new skill, I don't so much love the new mobility. If I look away for a second he is into something he shouldn't be. His current favorite is tearing pages out of our church magazines. He is also cruising all around the furniture. And now that he can crawl to get up to the couch, he is rarely on the floor.
Shhh! Don't tell Bailee, but we are planning a trip down to see Grammy and Grampy S. next week. Luke doesn't get to come :( But I am excited to be there for Homecoming. It's been 10 years! Crazy!
I'll also get to see my Papa, who has been in the hospital for the past week. The dr.'s can't figure out what's going on and have decided it's all in Papa's head. They want to send him home tomorrow, but we all know that's not going to end well. Hopefully with some forceful insistence from my family, he will see some different dr.'s. I have wished more than once that he was at Primary Children's, because I know they would take better care of him. So for those that pray, please keep him in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment