Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Family Day....blog overload warning

I know I haven't posted in nearly a month. May was just crazy for me, and June isn't looking much slower. Then of course it'll be July before I know it and we'll be welcoming our new little one. So this is a blog overload....scroll down to see what we've been up to!

After a long 10 days away from home (10 for Bailee and I, 2 for Luke) we decided to spend the day together just hanging out. Lindon just opened an awesome new pool so we spent a couple of hours there. Bailee LOVED the water slide. I bet they went down it 20 times.
Luke and Bailee had so much fun together, they both really missed each other during the past few weeks.
Alligator walk in the kiddie pool....


The draw back to a waterproof camera....water spots. :)

The pool was a ton of fun, and we enjoyed spending the day together. It was especially fun for me to watch Luke and Bailee playing. She's such a daddy's girl these days, it's really sweet.

Everything's going good with the pregnancy, just about 6 weeks left....not that I'm counting. It's getting to the really hot and uncomfortable part, but that's pregnancy. It'll be strange to have a newborn again. Bailee is so grown up and independent. I know she'll love the baby though, and she'll be such a big helper.

Next up Strawberry Days, Girls Camp, and Bailee's 3rd birthday!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a great month. You sister looks pretty and Bailee looks so cute in her flower girl dress. I cannot believe how close you are Trac. soon you'll have a new baby! How exciting! Hope these last few weeks go by fast for you, and you will continue to feel good!

The Wents said...

We liked seeing you guys, even if it was just for a night. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went. We're anxious to hear any news about little baby boy bulkley.