A little story.....(no pictures)
The night before (Thursday night) Tami was taking Bailee for a 4 wheeler ride. Grampy handed Bailee the Pink camo helmet. She handed it back to him and told him that it didn't match her shirt. She was wearing a purple shirt and insisted on wearing the purple helmet. So of course Grampy switched the helmets and gave Bailee the purple one.
Today we went to Las Vegas and Grampy took Bailee shopping for a new cowboy hat. When I walked back to see if they'd found one, Bailee was wearing a pink hat. "It matches my pink shirt.", she told me. I suggested that she get a white hat instead, but she was adament about getting the pink one to match her pink shirt. So I asked, "What happens when tomorrow you wear a yellow shirt and the pink hat doesn't match?" Bailee's reply, "Well, today I'm wearing a pink shirt." What does mom know anyway?
After hat shopping we ran out to pick up a trailer from a friend of my dad's. The werhouse was just about a block from the airport. While Grampy was working on getting the trailer, Bailee enjoyed watching the Airplanes coming in to land.
The night before (Thursday night) Tami was taking Bailee for a 4 wheeler ride. Grampy handed Bailee the Pink camo helmet. She handed it back to him and told him that it didn't match her shirt. She was wearing a purple shirt and insisted on wearing the purple helmet. So of course Grampy switched the helmets and gave Bailee the purple one.
Today we went to Las Vegas and Grampy took Bailee shopping for a new cowboy hat. When I walked back to see if they'd found one, Bailee was wearing a pink hat. "It matches my pink shirt.", she told me. I suggested that she get a white hat instead, but she was adament about getting the pink one to match her pink shirt. So I asked, "What happens when tomorrow you wear a yellow shirt and the pink hat doesn't match?" Bailee's reply, "Well, today I'm wearing a pink shirt." What does mom know anyway?
After hat shopping we ran out to pick up a trailer from a friend of my dad's. The werhouse was just about a block from the airport. While Grampy was working on getting the trailer, Bailee enjoyed watching the Airplanes coming in to land.
No comments:
Post a Comment