
So Bailee turned one a few months ago, I still can't believe it. She is walking all over the place, and talking up a storm. Some of her favorite words are: Sit, Walk, Kitty and Ball. We have been watching signing time for about 7 months, and she uses signs quite a bit. It's a lot of fun to be able to communicate with her easily. I think the most exciting news at this point is that we are taking a little trip down south in about 3 weeks. We are going to spend a day or two in Alamo with my family, and then go to Las Vegas to watch the BYU vs. UNLV football game. So that will be a lot of fun.
Luke is still working for Hertz, and has been super busy. They thought once school started that things would slow down, but it hasn't. The weekends of home BYU games have been especially busy. He is teaching Sunday school to the older youth and really enjoys that.
I have been busy chasing Bailee all over the place, and squeezing in time for scrapbooking. I finally finished our book from San Diego, so that was really exciting. Bailee loves to look through it and see the animal pictures. My business is going well, and I am loving every minute of it. Close To My Heart products has made scrapbooking faster, simpler, easier, and less expensive than I even imagined it could be. I'm glad I found this hobby and this company. I am also working with the Young Women in our ward, and I love that. We have the best young women, and I've had such a great time hanging out with them and getting to know them.
Well, that's about all the exciting news we have! I will try and post more often.
1 comment:
Traci!!!
I love the update! I can not believe how long her hair is getting, especially in the pigtails! I miss you guys ;-)
Post a Comment