So Friday Luke called and asked if he could go to the BYU game with his buddy, I being a good wife said of course. I was kind of disappointed though, because I wanted to go too. But I made some other plans and was looking forward to spending the afternoon with Bailee. (Oh wait, I do that every afternoon.) About an hour before Luke was planning to leave another buddy called and offered him a ticket, so Bailee and I got to go too! Cancel plans, still get to spend a fun afternoon with Bailee! It was really fun! I got to visit with Aunt Jill and Uncle Kent. It was kind of weird to not sit with Luke though. I have to say that I did miss the play by play commentary. I kept thinking to myself "should they go for it? What would Luke say?" Bailee was tired, so she sat on my lap the whole time, she was such a good girl! It started raining pretty good at the end of the third quarter. I didn't mind it, but Bailee wouldn't sit under the rain poncho. So I decided we better head to the car. We hung out under the stadium for a few minutes so she could run around. By the time we got to the car, the game was over and Luke and Sam were on their way as well. It was a fun day, and of course...BYU won. 31-6. Here are some pics of our day!
Bailee fell asleep about 5 minutes before we got to the stadium, and slept until we sat down to eat pizza!

Here is our traditional game day pizza! They raised the price though, it's $6 instead of $5

The Tailgate Party! Look at that future cheerleader!!


Here we are down by the field!
No comments:
Post a Comment