Saturday, September 13, 2014

Make-A-Wish event

Make-a-wish invited Wish Kids to a fun event today. There was a bike race and fundraiser benefiting the organization, and they had lots of fun stuff for the families. 


Maddox loved Olaf!


Bai was excited to see Elsa and Ana. 


Maddox decorated his bike and he and Bai participated in the children's bike parade. They even got medals!



The chalk art was amazing. 


Bailee climbed all the way to the top three times!

Landon...well Landon had an unprepared mommy today. Shortly after we got to the event I could smell a stinky diaper. It was a total mess. I went to get the diaper bag and realized I didn't have any clothes for him. There was a Gymboree right by where we were, so I ran in and picked up a little sleeper. I got to the bathroom and realized I didn't have any wipes. So I got some wet paper towels. I got him undressed and partially cleaned up and couldn't find a diaper. Ack! I just had to laugh! I had seen a mom I know and thought I'd run out and see if she had an extra diaper. Just before I found her, I found Luke and I remembered that I had put a bag with wipes and diapers in the back of the car!! So Luke went and grabbed that and I was able to get Landon all cleaned up. He went back in the sling and fell right to sleep. He's such a happy, patient, easy baby. It makes crazy situations like this less stressful. 

No comments: