Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bailee's Dance Recital


Bailee had her dance recital last Friday. It was the cutest thing ever! Her cute friend Katelyn was in her class, and they had so much fun this year. We were bummed they weren't next to each other during the dancing. I am still trying to figure out how to get my video from the disk to the computer to online. So someday, I hope to be able to share some cute video. The girls did 5 dances! I was impressed with them and with their amazing teacher. They had so much fun, and the recital was definitely the highlight of the year. Bailee was certain that everyone would think she was an adult because she was wearing adult makeup. She was so cute about it. And the costumes were so cute, she loved wearing them. Both girls were so super excited for the recital to be over though, so they can wear their costumes whenever they want. They wasted no time; Saturday morning they were both outside playing in full costume. Funny girls.

3 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Thanks for the tip on Liquid Fence! I will definitely try it!

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
my name is Jenna and I came across your site. Maddox, is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is an amazing courageous, and strong, fighter. he is a brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. Ur daughter is an amazing little girl and I am so glad she had fun during her dance recitle. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my guestbook.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Haylee said...

Oh how fun, these pictures are so cute. haha Bailee is adorable, I love that she thought people would think she was an adult. :) Your family is so cute. Love you guys!