Monday, April 11, 2011

And a month later.....

We're just hanging in there. The weather has been insane, and it's making me crazy! I just want sunshine and heat! Oh, and to send the kids outside to play. I love warm days, like today, when most of the kids in the neighborhood are playing out in the circle. So fun. Can't wait for Summer!!

Maddox is doing ok. We had to increase a med because his oxygen levels were low, it seems to be helping. Though we do have him on O2 again when he sleeps. He seems to have more energy during the day if he sleeps with it at night. I was kind of worried last month, and thinking we'd be headed to surgery sooner than later. But I think the medicine adjustment and the O2 at night will be good for now. We go back next week. I'm so thankful he has been pretty healthy this winter. Crossing my fingers it stays that way! He is walking like CRAZY! It's so cute! He started walking by himself on March 25th. He can also open the front door, and he likes to escape. Of course he heads straight for the street. I'm so grateful for our quiet little neighborhood! The boy needs a leash! He absolutely loves the swing, and fell asleep in it this afternoon. As soon as he woke up from his nap, that's where he wanted to go again.

Bailee is good. She is looking forward to school starting in a few months. It actually took quite a bit of talking to convince her that she wants to go to school. She kept telling everyone that she's not going to Kindergarten, she's being home schooled.  Uh, not. I am really looking forward to the kids being in school! Bai's been planning her birthday party FOREVER! It's still 2 1/2 months away! But it'll be fun! Her new thing is to make rules about EVERYTHING! If it needs to be done, she thinks it needs to be a rule. I should write them down as she makes them up to remind her of the rules when she's a teenager. Then I can use the excuse that I didn't make them, I just enforce them. :)

So there's an update. :) 

2 comments:

Teralee Morley said...

You kids are so sweet! Maddox is walking, how fun! Bailey will be going to kindergarten?... How did our babies get so big, so fast? Westyn will be four next week:( You guys coming home for Easter? If so hopefully we will be able to see you!!

Angie said...

Your children are so sweet! It's nice to read about the latest. You all should plan a trip to Florida sometime. It's HOT here now, in my opinion too hot! Hope you're well!