Monday, January 17, 2011

Build-A-Bear (or a Deer)

Bailee was super lucky and found a Build-A-Bear gift card in her stocking. Santa thought maybe she would like to buy some clothes for her puppy, but she decided to build a new friend instead.
After carefully considering each and every friend in the store, (and by carefully I mean it took a really long time!) Bailee chose Clarice.
Bai thought it was so cool to put the stuffing in.
And she really liked putting the heart in.

Then it was time for a bath and a new wardrobe. If I thought choosing the friend was a long process I was wrong. It was fast  compared to how long it took to find the perfect outfit for Clarice. A cute party dress with fancy high heels. Of course I don't have a picture of the end product! We'll have to pose for that one soon.

No comments: