That's how I've felt lately. So I haven't posted. I don't have a 'good' reason. I'm not overly stressed or overwhelmed. I'm not even having a ton of anxiety. It's just blah. I'll get over it. People I know have it worse, they're going through much harder trials, I just need to buck up and be happy. Seriously, so blessed. (Annie, that was kind of for you. I need to look up that blog again)
Maddox is doing so well. I'm enjoying time with out the O2. It's nice to not trip over the hose going up and down the stairs, being able to unhook him to run into the store, or take him to the mothers lounge at church to change him without lugging the tank. Oh yeah, I have been taking him to church. (insert gasp) His stats seem to be remaining stable and about the same on or off O2. He's down to just 2 meds, twice a day. I should have some extra time around here somewhere. He's so much like 'other' babies right now. Not sleeping, making a lot of noise, eating me out of house and home, and trying to mobilize so he can get into things. Can't wait for that. Love the noise. Don't so much love the 'not sleeping' part, or the continual feedings. But I'll take those over some other things, refer to 3rd to last sentence in first paragraph. He's such a cute little guy, adores his daddy and big sister (and maybe me on occasion...especially if I'm holding the bottle), and is growing up way to quickly. Could someone please push the 'pause' button for me?
Bailee cracks me up. Every second of every day. Ok, well that's exaggerating a little bit. She always has funny things to say, some comments even make it on my face book status. Right now she's preparing for her first talk in primary. I'm not sure what she's going to talk about, she won't tell me and she doesn't want help. I swear she's 3 1/2 going on 14! I thought I had a few years before I had to deal with the drama of being a girl. Not so, as we learned last weekend while she was playing not so nicely with 4 other little girls. Oh drama. And that point was re-emphasized yesterday when for the first time ever her very best friend chose to share her snack with someone else, and wanted to play with someone else, and didn't have the time for Bailee. Until they started arguing about who got more presents than whom for Christmas and decided to not participate at Dance and sit and pout.Oh what do I have to look forward too in coming years? Hopefully my 'non girly' genes will show themselves in her soon. Let's skip the drama, ok?
I love having my computer hidden away in the basement. I am spending much less time on here, and more time cleaning the house. For which I'm sure Luke is grateful. This also contributes to lack of posts, and lack of comments on others blogs. Sorry. One of these days I will find the desire to find the camera, take some pictures, edit some pictures and post some pictures. Maybe I'll fit it in between lunch and 'no' nap time. But not today. We're off to the Dr. for weight check (not for me, thankfully) O2 check, and shots for all 3 of us. Yes, I'm finally getting the H1N1 shot for Bailee and myself. Now that I don't have to go stand in line for 6 hours in the cold at the health department. Enough sarcasm for the day? Me too. Signing out.
2 comments:
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! Your little guys is beautiful and seems to be doing well. It's great to beable to connect with some pther moms ou there who have gone or are going through trials with their little heart babies. I will keep checking back on you guys often!
I'm proud of you braving the church thing. We are now inactive because of the situation. I am so trying to get myself to do it!
I am so glad little Maddox is doing so fantastic. Yes it is great to have no O2! No leash is what I called it lol!! Oh and the not sleeping. Not to bum you out :0S but Kylie still doesn't sleep through the night. Don't know what it is but maybe he will grow out of it. It's hard because we can't just let them cry out of it. The joys of heart mommyness huh? If that is even a word. Glad everything is going so well with the kiddos and hey it's okay to feel "blah, blah blah!" Trust me you have been through so much emotionaly and physically that you need those times. I just got out of my blah stage. Well for now. LOL Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Post a Comment