Ok, well I started a blog. Obviously! I never thought I would do this, but it seems like such an easy way to share pictures and what's going on with the family. People can read it if they are interested, and not be bombarded by emails that they'd rather not get. So what's going on these days??
Bailee and Luke both have nasty colds, and I'm afraid mine is coming on. Yuck! I hope we get rid of them soon! I can't believe how fast Bailee is growing! She changes every day! We have so much fun together. Reading books, playing on the floor, making huge messes for Luke to clean up. We don't really intend to make him clean up after us, he just gets to it before I do. Lately Bailee has been learning how to wave. She's even starting to know when to wave. Tonight when we came home Luke was taking a nap on the couch and as soon as she saw him she started waving. Her other new trick is what we like to call the monkey face. It's stinking cute! She scrunches her nose and purses her lips. I'll have to post a picture of it.
Well, I guess that's a good start. Now I'm off to figure out how to post pictures! (ok, well maybe tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment